TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are quoted in AUD inclusive of GST.
Prices are subject to change at the discretion of Jolong Park. No responsibility is accepted for unforeseen omissions or misrepresentations of Tour Operators.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking (when booking is after 7 days of scheduled tour). Full payment is required by no less than 7 days prior to scheduled tour.
MINIMUM RIDER NUMBERS
Tours require a minimum number of riders to operate and are subject to change at any time. In circumstances where minimum numbers are NOT reached an alternative date and/or full refund will be offered. Riders will be given 3 days notice in respect of any tour cancellations, other than weather related events.
For the safety of our riders and horses, tours may be cancelled due to unforeseen and/or unsafe weather conditions. If this is the case, riders will be offered an alternate tour date.
Tours will depart in rain and all riders provided with adequate rain gear, however severe wind can cause issues with horse behaviour and overhanging trees on trails. Experienced Jolong Park staff will assess the local conditions and determine whether a ride will continue.
Please call ahead of your booking if you are in any doubt about local weather conditions.
By default, Please note that these rules are intended for the rider or client as instructions. All customers agree to these rules and terms whenever they make a purchase of Jolong Park product.
48 Hours cancellation policy applies to all Jolong Park products.
Lessons bought at a stable are generally not refunded as the purchase is for a leisure service agreed for a specific time. However, canceled events are usually refunded with credits added to the Stablecard. Refunded credits can be used to book an alternative lesson by the end of the validity period.
48 Hours cancellation policy indicates the period of time the cancellation must be made in advance. Another alternative option is to opt for the No cancellation right policy. Additional information regarding cancellation terms:
- You have the right to cancel a lesson in your own calendar under Hopoti > Calendar after logging in to Hopoti. A cancellation confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- Cancelling a lesson within the period of time specified in the cancellation policy will grant you a new single-use Stablecard with the following validity period, depending on the type of lesson:
- Season lesson valid until the end of the season.
- Lesson paid for with Stablecard valid until the end of the validity period of the original Stablecard.
- Lesson, no Stablecard valid for 1 month from the event.
- Please cancel your lesson immediately when you know that you cannot participate even if the cancellation time as specified in the cancellation policy has expired so that the stable receives this information.
- Under special circumstances and at the discretion of the stable, it may be possible to get a refund for payments – please ask the stable directly.
At Jolong Park the health of our horses is paramount. Please note that our maximum weight for riders is a fit 120Kg. If you are in doubt, please contact us.